This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Friday, May 05, 2006

it's boca java time!

I am proud to be reviewing (and enjoying) my first cup of Boca Java Gourmet Coffee, while wearing my "Always Blog on a Full Tank" baseball cap, and sipping from the corresponding mug. Tonight's gourmet selection will be "Blogger's Pajama Passion - Blog the night away with this exotic flavored coffee featuring vanilla, kahlua, and caramel." Don't mind if I do!


So the first thing I thought when I tried it was "OW MY TONGUE - THAT'S HOT".

The NEXT thing I thought was "Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y". Seriously. I am blown away by how very drinkable this coffee is. With some flavored coffees, you end up getting something that either (a) tastes like hot chocolate, (b) is so strong you can't choke it down, or (c) is just plain bitter. I can confidently say that this coffee is none of those. The vanilla, kahlua, and caramel flavors are subtle, but just detectable enough to make the flavor VERY interesting. I decided that the next time I make a pot, I'm going to add 50% more beans to see if I can get even more of that good flavor to poke through. To be honest, I think it would be hard to screw up a pot of this coffee by using too few or too many beans, because the coffee itself is so high quality that it can handle variations in the amount you use.

I live in the high desert region of Utah, so it's pretty hot out here, but it'll never be too hot for a cup of Pajama Passion! Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for a warm up...stay tuned for more delicious flavor reviews!

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownBerry said...

Seriously...could you be any cooler?

I'm just sayin' is all.

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home