This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Monday, July 03, 2006

speaking of roofs...

Exactly 1 month ago, my house looked like this:


Now it looks like this:


It was supposed to take 4 months to build, but at this rate it's only going to take 2.5. Which would be perfect if I didn't have a 4 month lease on the buffalo condo. Holy rent and mortgage, Batman!!

In other news, I don't have to work tomorrow, there's a "Roseanne" marathon on TV, and the fridge is fully stocked. I am in heaven.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownBerry said...

Woweeeeeee!

Hey, if you need a delay, just go through and start randomly disconnecting things on your next walk through, then call in and say - "I notice that none of the plumbing in the kitchen has actually been assembled. You guys may want to check that out."

Love it already!

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home