This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

the smell of success. but mostly just "cess".

During a trip to the Silicon Valley last week, I visited a national landmark. On your next American road trip, don't miss "the Hoover Dam", "the world's largest ball of twine", and my latest discovery - "the world's most revolting smelling pool hall" in lovely Mountain View, CA. Upon entering, I recommend ordering 3 bottled beers: One to drink, and 2 to shove up your nose. In fact, call ahead, place your order, and have them handed to you in the parking lot, just to be safe. The smell of the room is best described as "feet + ass + eight types of cheese that have been sitting in the sun all day".

It's an experience your sinuses won't soon forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownBerry said...

Oh good lord I'm SOOOOOOO behind, and also so glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this.

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home