This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Monday, July 24, 2006

mirrors, mirrors, on the wall

One thing you immediately notice when you enter this condo is...yourself. Yes, that's right, "mirrors", folks. And lots of them. It's as if the contractor ran out of drywall and decided to use mirrors instead. Either that, or this place used to be a Gold's Gym.

The mirrors in the entryway, the living room, the bedrooms, the bathrooms, and the laundry area and are only mildly peculiar. It's the "other" mirrors that are downright disturbing.


This is me, standing in the shower. (Yes - IN the shower.) Look!! There I'm in the corner! And there I am again on the opposite wall! And look, the medicine chest! Why, I do believe I can get a full 360 degree view of my reflective personage. Which is funny, when you're clothed with a digital camera. Catch my drift? Oh merciful shower curtain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home