This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

nothing "micro" about this wave!

The tour of the new condo continues. The first time I tried to open the microwave, I nearly ripped the door off and dislocated my shoulder. This wood-grain monster has a push button door mechanism that I failed to notice.


There's something disconcerting about a microwave this old. You can almost feel yourself growing extra limbs if you stand too close it. But I do think the written instructions on the keypad are rather charming, and very thorough! "Franks, In Buns"..."TV Dinner, 12 oz". Why, I'm surpised they didn't try to cram the recipe for green bean mushroom soup casserole on there.

So nostalgic. I miss the 80's...but I don't miss the appliances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home