This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

branching out

I recently took a spectacular trip to Europe, but when I told Katie I wanted to post pictures and blog about it, she said she'd rather see an update on my avocado plant. As always, I try to please the people, so here you go!

One month later, it's looking more like a tree, instead of a weed. At this rate, it will soon outgrow its pot and need to be re-planted into something bigger.

[Awkward silence. Crickets.]

That's it. I can't think of anything else to say about it. I must be suffering from writer's block. It must be all those fun and interesting stories about Europe clogging my brain...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Berry said...

Um...I'm pretty sure it was something like this that caused the French to storm the palace. We demand European adventures!!!

That avacado plant's lookin mighty good though ;)

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home