This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

branching out

I recently took a spectacular trip to Europe, but when I told Katie I wanted to post pictures and blog about it, she said she'd rather see an update on my avocado plant. As always, I try to please the people, so here you go!

One month later, it's looking more like a tree, instead of a weed. At this rate, it will soon outgrow its pot and need to be re-planted into something bigger.

[Awkward silence. Crickets.]

That's it. I can't think of anything else to say about it. I must be suffering from writer's block. It must be all those fun and interesting stories about Europe clogging my brain...

2 Comments:

Blogger BrownBerry said...

Um...I'm pretty sure it was something like this that caused the French to storm the palace. We demand European adventures!!!

That avacado plant's lookin mighty good though ;)

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

From the starting line of the blog, I came to recognize that it is going to be merit the time to comprehend your post. It kept me immersed the whole time. I never knew this blog can be of my concern. It was fascinating and enticing. I will without doubt share your blog with all my acquaintances via email.website

5:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home