This blog is like Seinfeld. It's not really "about" anything.

Friday, November 28, 2008

keep your friends close, and your blackberry closer

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, my work-issued Blackberry fell into a sink full of soapy dishwater and I'm afraid it did not survive the fall. This happened right after I'd finished watching an 8-hour "Godfather" marathon. Seemed like a tragic coincidence that my Blackberry suffered a similar fate as a character in the movie. I was reminded of the point where they discovered that Luca Brasi "sleeps with the fishes".

As for my Blackberry? Sleeps with the dishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger BrownBerry said...

LHETCAS!!!!

(That's laughing hard enough to cause a scene - Gia loaned me that one, and I'm thrilled to be able to finally use it)

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Mau said...

No, Marce.

No laughing matter. An (albeit brief) moment of silence for Kelli's lost companion. May she find a replacement that fulfills her needs at least as much, if not more.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home